American Sign Language (ASL) is the most widely used sign language in the U.S.
The number of ASL users is estimated to range from 250,000 to one million people.
You can support this large community across the country.
CLI provides certified ASL interpreters, on-demand 24/7 from our web-based video platform. Our solution means you can quickly connect with all your customers and employees who are deaf in ASL.
Effective communication has never been so easy
Tapping into our network of seasoned video interpreters helps you comply with anti-discrimination laws, such as:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act
Video remote interpreting, with 24/7 access to ASL interpreters
✓ Securely log in from any device
✓ Pay by the minute
✓ Reap the benefits of face-to-face communication over video
✓ HIPAA-compliant video platform
✓ Clear video and audio
You’re in trusted hands with our experienced ASL interpreters
“[The ASL interpreter] did a great job despite a lot of medical terms and questions.”
—Medical center & research hospital client
“I appreciate the empathetic communication provided by the [sign language] translator. She was wonderful to work with.”
—Health system client
Certified sign language interpreters,
ready when you need them
We take special care to select highly skilled, certified interpreters who are fluent in ASL and English.
Our American Sign Language interpreters:
- Have 7–10 years of experience in ASL interpreting
- Are nationally certified through the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)/National Association for the Deaf (NAD)
- Renew their HIPAA certification annually
- Healthcare interpreting
- Legal and court interpreting
- Insurance and health plan interpreting
- Educational interpreting
- Banking and finance interpreting
- And more